Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Summer Bucket List

Spring is here and where I'm from, its basically the summer pre-game. I leave in a beach town where the weather is warm and the sun in bright. Most on the inhabitants, including myself, have already been to the beach a couple of times. This is the time of year that we do all of the "tourist" attractions one last time before crowds of people converge on our little town. Which begs the question...

If we have summer all year long, what do we do in the summer?

Here is my 2017 summer bucket list.

1. Go to the beach. 
Just because there's more people on it doesn't mean you can't go. Besides I know a place or two that's pretty quiet.

2. Road trip
I have family and friends in other cities and I would love to see them more than I do. I save all of my vacation time at work for 1 week in the summer, take it all at once and visit people that I dont get to see very often. 
Stay tuned for my road trip essentials.

3. Get a proper tan
I played sports when I was younger and I still have a wicked farmers tan that I just can't get rid of. 

4. Learn to SUP
SUP- stand-up paddle board.
It always looks like fun but I've never actually done it. 

5. Enjoy every moment
I am not the kind of person who savors things. I could be doing something fantastic and forget to enjoy it because I do tend to struggle with anxiety especially in crowds. I want to enjoy this summer. I want to take a million pictures and make memories that I will carry with me forever. 

What's on your summer list? 
Are you traveling with friends? going to visit family?

Whatever you do, enjoy it and be safe.

Happy Summer Butterflies,
XOXO Skin

No comments :

Post a Comment