Friday, June 12, 2015

I'm Alive!

Over the last 2 months I have been working like a crazy person. Logging overtime every week. Don't misread me. I am not complaining. It just leaves me no time to write, which is never fun because I enjoy writing very much. Today Season 3 of Orange is the New Black was available for streaming on Netflix and was actually released 6 hours early. Thankfully I didn't know that then; I would not have slept.

I had every intention to write a post on my birthday trip. I went to Virginia for the Blue Ridge Music Festival. It was so much fun. Not many people can say that they spent their birthday with Colt Ford, Frankie Ballard, Dustin Lynch, and Florida Georgia Line. Problem came when it started pouring and I did not want to risk my camera or my phone. I'll put the couple photos that I do have at the end.
 
A week or two ago I have made a schedule to upload posts regularly, but somehow between then and now I lost my inspiration. I have no idea why. I started this blog to write my thoughts and feelings and I tried to turn it into something else; but life is about to get even crazier in the coming months.
 
I will be going on a 2 or 3 day road trip with one of my best friends and then I will stay with her for a couple of days. She is moving half way across the country which is really sad, but I am super excited for our trip. Its going to be extremely fun and full of crazy antics I'm sure.

I am planning to start a class in August, which will lead to bigger and better things for my future. I have already taken the entry test and scored high. That is a very good sign. All that I have left is get my shot records and make sure that it is in order. Now, where did I put my diploma?





Bright side shining through, football season is almost upon us!

Later butterflies,
Skin


No comments :

Post a Comment